What is the easiest way to create a 90-degree staircase?
Version(s): 10, 11
1. Select Draw > Stair > Angle.
2. Position the cursor at a bottom corner of the stair.
3. Press the From button.
4. To indicate the stair’s width, move the cursor.
5. To set the width of the stair, press the To button.
6. Move the cursor. As you do this, an arc for the sweep angle of the stair appears.
7. Adjust the sweep up to a maximum of 90° and press To.
8. Edit the width to equal the radius and the number of Upper and Lower risers to reflect the design.
Version(s): 12 +
1. Select Draw > Stair > Angled.
2. Highlight one of the Library stairs that best suits the design.
3. Position the cursor on screen and first click to place the bottom end of the stair
4. Move the cursor in the direction to draw the stair run and click to place the Stair symbol. The stair can then
be edited by selecting its components in order to change the design.