What does the warning "The top of the header is set above the underside of the top plate" mean and how do I
The message is a warning, which means that there is insufficient room for the specified size of the header above
this opening. To correct this you will need to change one or more of the following settings to allow more room
between the top of the opening and the underside of the top plate:
1. Specify a smaller header size in the Header tab when editing the opening.
2. Change the height of the wall the opening sits on.
3. Specify a smaller opening height.
4. Change the vertical position of the opening in the wall by modifying the Offset value.
5. Change the vertical position of the opening in the wall by modifying the Top of Opening value.