How do you move System Information and Configurations from and older version into a new
Transferring System Options and Library Items to a Newer Version of SoftPlan:
Backing up information from Versions 13 and newer:
- Select File ® System Options ® Archive.
- Select any of the items that you want to transfer to the new SoftPlan.
- Select Backup and you will be given an opportunity to select a location to save the backup
Note: If moving information to a different computer using a flash drive or other removable media, uncheck
the Use Default box and use the Browse button to select the new location.
Backing up information from Versions 11 and 12:
- Select File ® System Options ® Archive ® Backup
- Version 12 only: Select the items that you want to transfer to the new SoftPlan.
- Select the target drive and hit ok.
Restoring Information to SoftPlan 2012:
- Select File ® System Options®System Options ® Archive.
- Select the items to restore from the list and select Restore.
- Browse to find the saved location of the backup files and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: A warning message will appear. If you wish to maintain a copy of the existing files, select Maintain